Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update...

I've had so little time for blogging....

9/22: Passed my Master's Licensing Exam...woohoo! And, I did rather well, if I do say so myself. {I do.}
9/23: My baby, my BABY turned 5. {Not so much of a baby, now is he?}
9/24: Damn near lost my mind {and my husband!} over some caramel apples & deciding to take on 8 million tasks that I've decided have to be done for our son's birthday party, but don't have the extra set of hands, skill set, or time to get them done.
9/25: Woke up to rain. Lots of rain. Freaked out about the 25 five year olds coming to my house & the prospect of no bounce-house or outside play options.
2pm on 9/25: HOLY CRAP our house is crowded {with 25 kids & at least one adult per kid...Um yeah...about that.... I think we had an okay party, but really, I was too flippin' busy to notice.}
8pm on 9/25: OMG, what time is it? Is it Sunday yet? I feel like I've been run over by a truck.
9/26: Baby Chris's Baptism, and after that---we found out that Hubby's best friend from High School (and then some years...) lives at the end of our street. {Total for our neighborhood so far: Me with 2 old classmates, Hubby with 1. I'm winning.} The two kind of lost touch after a while & a couple of moves. But they are HAPPILY reunited. {...reunited & it feels so good....}

So, I'll be posting with details & pics soon.

4 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Blogger Melissa Jeffery said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I believe congratulations are in order for passing your licensing exam! When is your party???

 
At 3:52 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Oh the party was wonderful. People (Moms) kept talking about your mad decorating skills. Zakary kept saying we should have taken some cake home. He loved it.

 
At 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on PASSING and on surviving the weekend. I'm sure Gage loved his party!

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Okay, you KNOW how I operate (crazy and schedule-nazi), so if YOUR schedule made ME want to curl up in a hole and hide, you KNOW it was a busy one! Congrats on surviving and surviving well from the looks of things!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home