Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No Pressure.

I would just like to say that my little one's birthday is around the corner...
...and this year I believe I will be assisting in the cake decorating.
{Please, Lord---let me just do the baking at this point. Let me just do the baking.}

Darnin' is Queen of Gage's Cakes.
Here are the cakes from birthdays past...

When Gage Turned 4:





When Gage Turned 3:


When Gage Turned 2:

...complete with construction machinery, power lines, & utility trucks.
Gage is 2...Can You Dig It???

When Gage Turned 1:

The cake table...


The big cake...


Gage's cake...

....so, um...yeah, no pressure.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger lisa said...

I can't wait to see it! I love the themes you pick! Especially the army one. What is it this year? Ghostbusters! I have been meaning to tell you that I think they have a Ghostbuster uniform shirt at Target.

 
At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She can really give Cake Boss a run for his money!

Can't wait to see this year's cake!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Christy said...

WOW! Your mom is amazing. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home