Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Night Fun.

This is how I spent my Friday Night {because I can assure you that on Friday night, I was the luckiest gal alive}:


Friday after work, I was instructed to get home, gather my swimsuit, and meet the men at the marina. Gage was super excited to be out on the boat with us & two of his cousins, Chris & Forrest.
Pics from the evening:






And the sunset was just so beautiful....




When it was time to head home, Gage & I picked up dinner while Hubby took his nephews home. Then, we all met up at home & sacked out in the living room eating dinner & watching Harry Potter.

....it was a great night.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

PS: Yes, I get cold easily, so while others were swimming, I was wearing a sweat shirt.
When the boat is going, and the wind is blowing...well, I get cold.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home