Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bad Day.

I've had a bad day, and now I don't feel like blogging much. So, here are the high-lights...or low points...whatever.

- ran over a squirrel
- thought I was getting attacked in my own home. I was sweeping the bathroom floor, and I put the heater towel rack in the hallway while sweeping. Then, I backed into it & all hell broke loose. I turned around as if I were being attacked...because I truly thought someone was trying to attack me from behind. I actually ended up losing the fight with the towel rack, and I have a nice scratch across my leg to show for it.
- left the house without my shirt on. Yes...I wore this ratty, non-public, so old it is barely hanging on by a thread undershirt while cleaning today. Then I was in a rush to get out the door & go get Gage...I got to the highway before I looked down & realized that I could see way too much of myself. Had to turn around & go back home to put a darn shirt on...
-2nd time approaching the highway---I'm stopped at a red light, and some woman in on-coming traffic tried to make a u-turn behind me. She misjudged...um...the presence of my car & ran into the back/side of it. "I just didn't see you there!"....what? is my car clear? is it invisible? what? because I certainly don't feel like I have any super-powers.... This is the 2nd time in just a few months that I've been hit in this car. I've had it less than a year. I swear...I think this car is bad luck. My next car is going to be red. Flaming-Ass-Red so that people will see it for a change. Or perhaps I should have bought that Hummer that I test drove....
nah.

Anyway. I am just tooooooooooo beat from the day to blog about fun/cute stuff from the past two days. I'll do it some other time.

Labels:

20 Comments:

At 7:09 PM , Blogger Love said...

geez....that isn't a great day. sorry!
it only means a GREAT one is coming. =)

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Here's knowing tomorrow WILL be better - poor you and poor your CAR!

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Pam said...

It's been a bad week or so for the squirrels in the ol' 'hood! Apollo and Abby got one the other day - they were so proud of themselves. I felt bad for the little guy. LOL.

I hope tomorrow brings a better day.

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

So glad you are okay. But, yes, that does SUCK, and I'm sorry your day was not so hot.

Makes going to bed and starting over again tomorrow really appealing!

Blessings.

 
At 6:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye that way goes the game! I had a hard evening yesterday. This too shall pass. Hope you have a good day today!

Carmen

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Sorry about the bad day my dear. Days like that are never fun and are the ones you wish you could crawl back in bed and start over the next day. Hope your car isn't hurt too much...stupid lady!

Here is to a better day today! :)

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

Yikes, sorry your day was gross! That just means good things are headed your way!

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

hope your week turns around!
sorry bout your car. hope it's not too expen$ive.

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That does sound like an awful day! How could she not see your car?! Hopefully tomorrow (or is today?)will be much, much better!

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Sorry, dude....

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Chris H said...

Oh yes, that sure sounds like a bad day .... as will make the next really good day seem even better!

 
At 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up little buckaroo.
Tomorrow's a new day.

I used to believe that I had a type of radar-jamming-device thingy on my old car that rendered it unseeable. I'd been hit in a parking lot. This guy was parked in the spot in front of me, I had just pulled in to my spot. He gets in his car, looks over his shoulder, (y'know arm up on the passenger seat headrest?) and proceeded to back right into me. Now that I can look back, the look of utter shock on his face was kinda funny.

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Oh my.....HUGS...and more HUGS!

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Crap! What a terrible day. I hope you are okay and I am thinking of you.

Thanks for coming by to encourage me on my bad day:)

Have a better tomorrow,
K

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger angie said...

Hopefully your day gets better soon!! And you don't want a flaming red car...flaming red cars get pulled over the most! We learned that one time from some cops...red cars get pulled over more than any other color of car and it is almost always for speeding!

 
At 6:09 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Okay, sorry it was such a bad day, but at least I can laugh at it! I hope you can too!

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Bad days suck. But maybe you were just getting all your bad luck out of the way for a while?

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Oh my goodness Lainey. You have the worst luck with that car. maybe a hummer is a good idea...or a tank. Hope everything is going better now.

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Oh, and the squirrel had it coming. He should not have been in the street!

 
At 8:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH! What a day! Hope the rest of the week was better! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home