Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!



I got a new camera today.
Hard to believe that I spent a whole week without one while Hubby was on a business trip. AND, my poor little Olympus Camedia was really just wearing out....

So....this one is a step up for me with regard to features. I am not a super-camera-pro by any means...so I'm not about to shell out 3 grand for a camera. This one is perfect for me! So many little features that I still have to figure out.

...and, let's see...got it around noon, and I've taken about a hundred pictures so far.
I can stand up, point the camera at the ground, and get a good picture of an ant. AN ANT!

So...to my husband who took me to get a new camera today...
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

11 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a Fujifilm before my current Sony and LOVED it. I took lots of pictures of Ava with it and it was great. :)

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Love said...

yeah to hubby! look forward to your pics as always....i love visiting your blog! =)

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Awesome, can't wait to see the photos you take with this bad boy!

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger Chris H said...

You are the second person today who has a new camera on my blogroll! And YOU have MY camera!!! It is an awesome camera, enjoy it mate.

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Kaycee said...

WOW!! Congrats..that looks awesome! Can't wait to see some pics it takes. :)

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

YAY!!! I got a new camera this weekend too!!! I'm so excited and will be posting pics on my blog soon....like you i still have to figure it all out! So excited for you!

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Yay!! That means that you can come and take lots of pictures of my new baby when it gets here!!! =)

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay for the new camera. I'm excited to see the new pics you take with it.

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

I just got a new camera, too, with a 10X zoom, and I LOVE it!

It's a Panasonic Lumix or something like that.

Such fun!

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

awww. very sweet gift!!

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

Super nice! I'm jealous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home