Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hubby's Business Trip...

So, the Hubby had a business trip last week.
He flew to Chicago, spent a little time there...then drove on into Syracuse,IN. I let him take the digital camera...can you imagine ME without a camera for a week? It was rough, I assure you.

But, I was very excited to see Hubby's pictures from the trip.

Let's see....some of the highlights...

Looks like there was some walking...


And some driving...


Perhaps a little music playing...


Must not have been much to see...


And then sadly, it looks like there was traffic.


Okay, okay...those are the crappy shots. He took some better pictures---so here ya go!

He went to Wrigley Field...


He went to Notre Dame...








He went up in the Sears Tower.




In the end, he had a great trip. Unfortunately, on the way home, his flight got delayed so he ended up spending HOURS at O'Hare, and then when he arrived in Dallas, the airline lost his luggage. All is well in the end. And, by taking my camera on his trip...he realized how badly I needed a new one.

...so again, Hubby, Thanks for my new camera!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Ha ha, funny pictures! Congrats on the new camera, I can't wait to see the photos of ants. If you need any models you can come over my house.

 
At 3:23 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

aww coming close to my home turf! :)

Glad you got a new camera!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Jenster said...

Those are great photos, but I'm really glad you got a new camera out of the deal!!

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger midwest princess said...

sounds like a fun trip. next time you should go with him! chicago is great! :)

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

This made me laugh out loud and I needed to laugh. Glad you shared the funny ones with us as well as the more "scenic" ones.

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

great pics!!

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

I used to live just down the street from Wrigley field. That shot brings back good memories.

 
At 7:13 AM , Anonymous small business loans bad credit said...

I like this weblog it’s a master piece! Glad I noticed this on Google.

 
At 5:13 AM , Anonymous small business loans bad credit said...

Very nice post. Information posted here is very helpful. I like the blog very much. Thanks to the admin of this blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home