Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, September 19, 2008

So excited!

I just ordered a camera strap from PhatStraps on Etsy.com
It looks similar to this....in the shape & color selection. The actual design...well, the one I got is different, but equally as cute as this one. Of course, I decide to steal the picture AFTER I buy the strap, and since there was only one of the straps...well, the picture is gone!

Anyway...the one I got is similar to this, and after I found the strap I wanted, I saw that the seller is a local! Whooohooo. I should hopefully get the new strap before the party!

3 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I luuuuve black and white together.

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

CUTE!! I might have to check them out!!

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

That is really nice! I love Etsy, they alway have original one of a kind items!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home