Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Justin's Birthday Party....

Well, we attended Justin's first ever birthday party on Saturday.
Justin is a neighborhood kiddo that we get to hang out with from time to time.

:)

Pics from the party.......







Gage ate a hamburger....or rather, he ate ketchup.



And....some Franciscan Monks came to the party...friends of Justin's parents.

...........so, what does MY child do?
He says as loudly as he can, "HHHHAAAAHHHHH(shock sound)! JESUS CAME TO JUSTIN'S PARTY!"
So, of course, Stephanie tells them what Gage said, and they loved it. And then I replied, "Well, hey, if they do parties---Gage would love to have them at his party!"
Perhaps a bit tacky, but it was funny in the moment!

And then, there was cake, but my camera batteries died. Six days. That's how long they lasted in the camera. I just put a set of the lithium batteries in, and they are supposed to last "8x longer!" so we'll see. I have no pics of Justin with his cake. Bless his heart, he was soooooooo tired by then!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I love Gage's comment! How cute!!! Too funny!

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Oh My - how frigging cute....I am sure they appreciated the humour!

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That's so funny!!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Fun times!

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

I'm thinking I'd like to have Jesus at my birthday party, too!

Gage is a funny little guy! Love it.

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Can I just say that the lithium batteries are awesome?!??! They do last longer...I promise!

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger angie said...

I LOVE Gage's comments! They make my day when I read them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home