Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday...So far, good weekend...

Well, it's Sunday morning.
So far, I've had a good weekend.

Damon didnt go to Babies R Us on Friday...as he'd planned. He waited for me to get home. So, I got to go too.

First we went to this place called "Once Upon a Child" & got the stroller we want. They have discontinued prints & stuff like that. So, we got the Graco Metrolite in Central Park Toile print. It's so cute! It matches the carrier we already got. And--we didnt know it, but the carrier fits right onto the stroller like a travel system. Of course, they make you buy each piece seperately...so you pay more...but, we got the one we want, so that makes it okay.

Then we went to BRU (babies r us) & got the contoured changing pad...some bottles...some dropins for the bottles...a portable diaper wipes case for the diaper bag...some diaper cream...a package of Gerber snap front shirts w/ little fold over mitten hand covers... I think that's about it.

We came home, and Damon assembled the stroller (that was fun...rolling my eyes). When it was all put together--that's when the fun started. We took turns pushing it around the nursery. We're so dorky!

Yesterday...was going to clean house.
Turns out, the only house related task I accomplished: sweeping the living room floor. Other than that, I sat around, did my nails, watched some movies...
And, this morning--when I woke up--I could actually SEE my ankle bones on both sides of each ankle! I guess all that laying around yesterday paid off!

Movie Reviews:
Coach Carter--I loved it. Thought it was great.
Guess Who--Loved it. Thought it was very cute.

Book Review: "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks. Sooooo good. Loved it. I've been finished w/ it for a while...but kept forgetting to post my review.

Now I'm reading a book called "A Theory of Relativity". I forget the author's name...but she also wrote "Deep End of the Ocean". Anyway--so far, this book is just sad. And, this is probably not a good time for me to be reading this book. It's about a young woman who has a baby, and then finds out she has breast cancer. Everyone loves her & rallies around her, and helps her young,new family...and then she & her husband are killed in a car accident on their way to one of her chemo treatments. (yeah--a real 'pick me up'). So anyway--I'm only on page 77, so I'm hoping that at SOME point it will get to a little happier...

I cleaned a little bit this morning, so I'm proud of myself for that!

That's about all I know for now...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home