Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, August 05, 2005

My how things change...

So, (1) he was being all sweet this morning... & (2) he was going to Babies R Us to shop for the baby.
Now, he's being an ass, and he hasnt left the house & now probably wont b/c it's raining.

I called him & asked him to call our insurance company to see if Gage's circumcision will be covered. "No, I dont want to. You call them." What kind of answer is that?
I didnt want to come to work this morning--but I did.
I dont really feel like wearing shoes all day--but I do it.
And I dont feel like restraining myself from ringing your neck!...but I am.

In the past, I dealt w/ the insurance company. But, there was a breakdown in communication between the insurance girl @ the dr's office, and the insurance company. Damon did not feel that I was getting timely resolution to the problems, so he took over contacting the insurance company. Okay--fine--take over...best of luck to you, and dont ask me to get involved. It's so much easier to just say, "Oh, my husband handles that." ....now, all of a sudden, the word "circumcision" is in there, and you dont want to find out if it's covered or not? Okay...well--I have no idea what the going rate for that procedure is, so I guess we'll all just be surprised...

And--he's just spending the day @ home, playing on the internet he said. What happened to the mega-sweet Dad who couldnt wait to go shopping for his son???

Ugh.

Vitals... (although I'm sure my BP has gone up since this morning!)
BP: 100/72.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home