Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bizarre Baby Dream...

I had the *weirdest* dream last night.

Here we go: Mom & I were in this really big, really old house. We were renovating it. It smelled musty, and had some amazing architectural detail..but was very dirty & needed a lot of work.

Well, I felt something on the upper left side of my belly. I looked down, and saw Gage's feet pushing on my belly. You could see all the detail--they were little footprints. So, I told Mom to hurry & get the camera b/c it was so cute. Well, Mom got the camera...and the two of us...here's how our brains work: we had to find a place in this house to take the picture so that there wasnt a bunch of crap in the background. We were in the middle of renovations--so everywhere you turned there was a mess. So, we went up on this staircase & cleaned an area off. I got ready for mom to take the picture...and when I looked down--Gage's little feet had popped through. They were on the outside of my belly! I could touch them & feel them, and I wanted to lean down & kiss them. So, Mom & I started freaking out w/ excitement. Then, I heard Gage make a noise. Was he laughing? Was he crying? Either way....babies in tummies cant be heard...so I look down, and his head was out. I just reached down & grabbed him & pulled him up to me. No pain, no blood, no mess, and no conehead!!!!

Then we tried calling 911 b/c I didnt want to have my baby in this dirty house. 911 was busy...which was bizarre.

Anyway...it all happened so fast. I hope that is how labor is for me...(I'm sure it wont be...) w/ no pain & over before you know it.

Today's vitals:
BP: 109/67
P: 106

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home