Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, July 08, 2005

OB Yesterday.

First & foremost....heard from Nicole late yesterday afternoon. She's fine. :)

OB yesterday...
Well, my dr has 3 partners, and when you are PG, you see all of them.
Yesterday I saw Dr.Blewitt. She's very nice. Young. Tall with long long hair. Just a really kind person.
Got my Rogham shot (or Rhogam....I dunno how to spell it!)
How long has it been since I got a shot in my bottom? So long ago that I've forgotten... weeeeellll, let me tell you--it hurt!

Gage has slowed down growing. That's good....but, now I'm only measuring at 27 weeks. I should be 30 weeks on Monday. So, who knows when I'll have this little guy!!!! Damon asked how much he weighs right now. Doc said that just from feeling him in there, she thinks about 3 pounds.

Total weight gain for me: 32.2 pounds. So, over the past 4 weeks, I've only gained 2.2 pounds. Not bad...

She thinks Gage will hit another growth spurt around 34 weeks.

Today is Friday, and we're still short staffed @ work. I pray that today is nothing like last Friday! Last Friday sucked so bad!!!

Damon says that I can & should get a pedi this weekend. I cant reach my toes so easily...well, I mean, I can bend down & touch them...but not long enough for clipping, filing, cuticle treatment & a polish change! It's been 3 weeks...oh,gosh...longer 4 weeks since my last pedi. He's so right--it's time!

Bad weather in Dallas yesterday...
Now it is mega-humid outside.
On the bright side: that's free water for my yard!!!!

Not much else going on here now. Need to get up to the main SS office & see how my day shall unfold....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home