Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Pray for Nicole...

Everyone, pray for my friend, Nicole.
I'm so worried about her.
She lives in London. She's a social worker there...and she takes the trains to work. Damon told me this morning about the terrorist attacks in London--and so far I have not been able to get in touch with her. So, everone pray for Nicole!!!!!!

Had dr's appt this morning. In the past 4 weeks, I've only gained 2.2 pounds...bringing me to 32.2 total weight gain so far.

On the flip side--my tummy is only measuring @ 27 weeks...as opposed to the mega-growth we were experiencing before. Doc says that every baby grows differently, & will likely reach another spurt around 34 weeks.

Oh--Gage is flipping over right now. What a weird feeling!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home