Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It's only two freaking o'clock. WTF?

I'm so tired & ready for today to be over.

Jolene's off work.
Peggy's still out.
Susan's still out.

I've seen more floor patients than ER patients (& I dont like floor sw!)

But...on a brighter note...the ER director just came & personally read to me the new dress code policy signed by our new president. See, she knows how passionately I feel about NOT wearing pantyhose...and as my director is out of town, she thought I would be very very interested in knowing that I am no longer required to wear pantyhose or stockings with skirts that are mid-calf or longer, or with pants. WWWWWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOo!
So, I've already removed mine, and my toes feel very loved.


Megan & Susan & David came over last night. We had a great time & had pizza, and pretty much talked about pregnancy. I think that neither one of them will have kids now.
...well, maybe not for a long time anyway!

Things I've done well today:
Took my PNV (prenatal vitamin) on time.
Ate lots of protein in my lunch.
Faxed something to Damon when he requested it.
Mailed a long overdue graduation card to a friend (Masters in May)
Attempted to order the bookshelf for Gage's room....but you cant use Pottery Barn Gift Cards on their website...thanks, that's a big help. So, I located the store nearest me.
Apologized to my husband when I got impatient with him.
And, I'm drinking water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home