Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, June 10, 2005

Diet changes.

So, for dinner last night...
Baked porkchop
Glass of 2% milk
High protein yogurt
1/2 of a Gala apple

Breakfast:
2 pieces of sausage
2 pieces of bacon
coffee (1/2 caffeine)

Lunch:
pint of Skim milk
19.9 fl oz water
baked fish
green beans
corn

Do green beans & corn have starch in them? Please tell me know b/c if they do, then I've used up my starches for today. I only get one a day...so I'd rather not spend it there. They werent that great for veggies.

Have my maternity shots tomorrow. Need to get my nails & toenails done. Either today after work or tomorrow before we go. Damon says I should do it today, and that will give the weather a chance to cool off & he can plant flowers this evening when I get home & tell him where I want them. (At least he waited for me on that part!!!)

Having a cute day. I'm sure it's b/c I was well rested today. Several people have told me today that I have that "pregnancy glow". Of course...then they comment on how tired I normally look.... but whatever. I will take the compliments!

My birthday is coming up. Dad keeps asking me what I want. I cant decide... $$ for a shopping spree (Summer maternity clothes are desperately needed by this expanding diva...and Old Navy has some mega-cute stuff!)...or do I want a 3d/4d ultrasound. Those rock & I'd get to see my baby, and have images to last forever.

It's so hard getting older & being asked what you want for your birthday. I dunno what I want! When I was a kid--I think I kept a running list all year long!!!!

Okay, 4pm is drawing near, so I gotta run!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home