Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I've got Gage in my tummy!

Have y'all heard that commercial w/ that catchy tune & people are dancing...It may be a yogurt commercial or something...I dunno. Anyway, Damon & I like it...and he just called me at work to tell me that it was on the TV. (What would I do without him????)

So... did I post this yet? We officially decided on a name:
Gage Alexander Duke

Yesterday, when I walked into my home, my mother-in-law surprised me (Damon was in on the surprise) with all the crib bedding, the matching mobile, and our Central Park toile infant carrier/car seat. Woohoo! It was so sweet. I probably just sat in the nursery for an hour looking at stuff & listening to the mobile play.

Some days, I feel like Gage is NEVER going to be here. Other days I feel like time has just flown by. I'm sure that in the end...I'm going to miss being PG, but enjoy all the wonderful things Gage brings to our lives.

My friend, Jamie, was in my office earlier today & boy, Gage was awake & kicking! she felt him kick. So, that was cool.
Damon felt him kick a bunch last night too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home