Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 20, 2005

Double Ds....

The title of this blog entry is in honor of these gigantic breasts that are home grown, and entirely a product of my hormones.

I have a love hate relationship with these. At times, I love the size...so does my husband. And then I try to find shirts to accommodate the twins...anything with spandex will do...but really--when you're sporting DDs & a pregnant belly...do you really want spandex???

So...last night we went to Baby Depot inside of Burlington Coat Factory to get a crib mattress. While there--I browse the maternity clothes. Some of their stuff comes in sets...well, a size S pants works, but a S top doesnt allow room for these DDs. They wont let you mix & match...so I bought a couple of maternity dresses instead. Fine. But, I have to get a size Medium which fits the top but is kind of big @ the bottom. I'm sure I'll grow into the bottom section...just hope I dont grow out of the top....

After the maternity section--my husband mentions that I need a larger bra. (he didnt come up with this on his own--I've been talking about it at least twice a day for the past week or so...) So, we go over the bra/undies section. Mind you--we're not in Victoria's Secret...so, pickings are slim. If I could just describe this bra...it was made for pure functionality. Was certainly not designed with any type of sexiness in mind. Damon thought when I bought a size D bra that he hadnt seen one with so many hooks....well, not only does this one have three rows of three hooks each...it's also got the wider shoulder straps so that the weight of your breasts doesnt make the straps dig down into your skin... Oh, it's a sight for sure... Words that come to mind when I look at this thing...
function
industrial
large
anti-sexy
comfort

Okay...I have to go upstairs now, so I'll try to post more later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home