Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 06, 2005

Barbie Butts on my face....

The baby's name is Gage...but Melissa has been calling him "XY"....and perhaps "XY" could be a middle name... we'll put that on the consideration list.

My eyes are so swollen... I would compare them to something...but, what looks like swollen eyelids?? Oh, I got it--little butts. My eyes are so swollen that it looks like I have 2 Barbie butts on my face.

I apparently grew overnight because my maternity pants...my black ones...(not that you know which ones I'm talking about...) Anyway! They have this elastic band that runs through the waist band, and it's adjustable with these buttons...well, the last time I wore them, the had three button holes to go on each side. So, six buttons total. Well, this morning I put them on & could not button them closed in the front. I had to let out both sides & therefore I gained 6 button holes. I'm waiting for my belly to stick out further than my boobs--but if I hadnt told you in a while, they've grown to this huge enormous size, so that even though I gained 6 button holes--my belly's got nothing on these knockers of mine!

We're selling the house. And, where are we gonna move? I dont know. Will I continue working when the baby comes? I dont know. There is so much right now that I dont know--it's ridiculous. You know I'm not one to step out on faith...but it just may be the time to do it. We're just focusing on getting the house on the market right now. My mom is coming this weekend to help. So is my mother-in-law. So is Megan. So, we've got a to-do list that's about a mile long. I cant do anything without help...shit, I couldnt get in & out of the tub by myself if it werent for the disability bars!!!!


Gotta run. I just freaking got here & they're on my ass to see a patient....WTF? I have butts for eyes--cut me some slack!!!...but I know that they wont because 2 people are off work today. Lucky them...two people getting a Friday off. See, that crap never works for me. If I request a day off when someone else is already out--I get screwed. Just my take on things though...


Is it quitting time yet???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home