Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF!!!!

Oh, thank goodness it's Friday.

I'm at work.
Every day that I come to work--at least one thing happens that makes me think: 'If I werent here today, this wouldnt be my problem.'

It's only 11am, and I've already had that thought at least once today.

Clearly--it's a sign that I should be a stay-at-home-mom!!! :)

What else...
Damon & my mother-in-law are at my house working on home projects. She's awesome. She doesnt work & comes to our house to help out. That rocks! They are going to finish the kitchen (I pray, I pray, I pray), paint this hall area near the laundry room, and hopefully start painting the Dining Room...That's his plan anyway...
We've already gotten into one disagreement this morning about the kitchen...he took the cabinet doors off. We painted all the cabinets...he wants to just leave the doors off the top cabinets & have all open shelves, and put the cabinet doors back only on the bottom. Well, I dont want that. Just trust me--it wouldnt look right. On top of that--he'd never patch the holes from where the cabinet door brackets were screwed on. No--if we're going to sell the house--put the doors back up & let the next owner decide if they want the doors on or not. I busted my butt painting 1/2 of those doors! I'm so not flexible on this issue.

Okay...I'm getting paged...I gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home