Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Talked to Gammy this morning.

She's been in the hospital since 4/13/5 with her knee surgery.
She says she may be going home today...but I asked her if she can go up steps or not, and she says that they have not gone over that with her yet...well, she cannot enter her home without going up steps. So, I reminded her to talk to the physical therapist about that.

We've got a lunch inservice today.

Mark & Jana are coming in on Friday. Their Dallas reception is on Saturday night...what am I going to wear????

Not much else here.
The baby was very*very*very active in the evening yesterday. He usually sleeps all day & then wakes up around 3:30 or 4:30 in the morning... Well, around 7 last night he was moving a bit. Probably because I got into bed @ 7!
Yes, that's right. I was in bed at 7...asleep right after the 10:00 news. I was pretty proud of myself for staying up that late!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home