Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Aggravated....& proud of myself...

Okay...why I'm aggravated at myself...
I need to go to the airport today after work.
I need to take 3 things with me. Well, I walked out the door this morning without 2 or the 3 things.
So...now I get to drive from Arlington all the way home to Dallas...then back to the airport...then back home.

What an ass-whooping...not mention the price of gas right now. Come on!!!!
All this running around will easily cost me $15!


Why I'm proud of myself...
I found the amortization schedule template in Microsoft Excel, and I plugged in all the numbers...and then I created a spreadsheet showing all the house payments we've made so far, including additional payments & looked at how much the balance changes. Sure--we still owe more than we've paid...and sure, most of our monthly payment goes to interest...but still...I did it. I've only got a couple of holes in there from payments I made out of the joint account. I cant remember my stupid password to the online banking stuff. (It's that Pregnancy Induced Retardation creeping in again).

What else???

I'm at work.
I'd rather not be.
I need to call the dept. of sanitation to find out when our bulk trash pickup is...

Oh--Melissa's getting treated for Lyme Disease! Welcome to 27. Happy freaking birthday. Doesnt that suck? And Kristen's got the flu. I'm telling ya--stay out of St.Louis if you can. There's some funky stuff going around up there!!!!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home