Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I am sooooooooooo sleepy.

I am so sleepy.
At 4:19 this morning--the cat was doing something that made noise that woke my husband up. So what did he do? He yelled at the cat--from our bed into whatever room the cat was in.
My perception....I'm sleeping...I'm dreaming...life is good...I'm asleep...
"DIXON!!!!"
Now I'm awake. It's 4:19 in the morning! Thanks a big freaking lot.

I swear, by 4:20 Damon was asleep again.
I looked at the clock again at 5:19...because I was still awake.
The last time I looked at the clock was 5:30-something...then, the alarm went off at 6:15.

Everyone needs to applaud me for not turning on every light, every tv, radio, alarm, & appliance this morning while getting ready for work. (Damon was still asleep....) I took the high road....but, now I'm sleepy, grumpy, & bitter...and tempted to call the house & let it ring until he picks up!
...tempted...but I wont do it.

Oh--and I was 20 minutes late to work.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home