Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, April 04, 2005

15w1d....my baby is 4 inches long! (crown to rump)

Here's what babycenter.com says about my baby:
How your baby's growing: At around 4 inches long, crown to rump, your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 ounces. He's busy inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid, which will help develop the air sacs in his lungs. His legs are growing longer than his arms now, and he can move all his joints and limbs. That means his hands are more functional, too. Sweat glands are appearing, and although his eyelids are fused shut, he can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, he's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but his taste buds are beginning to form. And if you have an ultrasound, you may be able to find out whether your baby's a boy or girl! (Don't be disappointed if it remains a mystery, though. Nailing down the gender depends somewhat on how clear the picture is and the position of your baby during the ultrasound; he may be curled or turned in such a way as to keep you in suspense.)

...okay--so last week...I thought Wednesday wasnt my day.
Really, Friday was not my day. Oh man, oh man, oh man.
I spent most of the day crying...over everything. And then--at almost 5 o'clock, I tried to pay the car insurance on line & screwed it all up & ended up paying $507.60 on accident. Yes, that's right. $507.60. Farmers will be happy to credit my account, but they wont give me any of my freaking money back.
Of course they wont.
And, although it pisses me off...I have to say this...if I owned Farmer's Insurance, I would do the same thing...if you cant figure out how to make an online payment, that's not really their fault. So, I know it's my fault...but I would still like my money back.
On a brighter note...we wont have to pay Farmer's for a while.

Melissa turned 27. Talked to her last night, and it sounds like she had a pretty fun weekend. I of course still havent given her this years gift (or last years B-day gift...or the 2004 Christmas gift...) But, I intend to mail her gift for this year by the end of the week. It will not require a special trip to the post office, so she's in luck this year.
I would tell you all what it is...but what if she reads this?
(Nice try Melis...you were getting all excited....)

What else?
My nails look like crap & I need to file, buff, & paint them when I get home.
Need to fold a ton of laundry.

That's about all for now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://godaheviju.envy.nu/ycolac.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home