Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yippy! Dad & Allen are on their way!

Yippy! They are coming up to the hospital to have lunch with me. Why? Well, because all of the flights filled up, and they are stuck in Dallas. Cant go anywhere fun. Well, Dad says that they could get to New York--but could not get back...what a mess.
So, they are going to have lunch up here with me. Then they are going to an area hotel with an indoor pool, and they are going to get a room. That way--Allen can swim. He loves swimming--and loves indoor pools! So, that will be his big Spring Break adventure. Woo hoo!

I think Pop & Gam took him to Chuck E. Cheese yesterday for fun.

What else???
I'm at work. I'm starving, so I wish they would hurry & get here.
That's about all I know....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home