Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I heard my baby's heartbeat!!!!!

I'm 10w4d, and this morning, my friend, Meg, got the doppler & we listened to my baby's heart beat! She found it for me. It was 173. It's awesome. It's just a wonderful, wonderful feeling. Dr.Brough said it would be. Dr.Brough said that hearing the heartbeat for the first time is his favorite of all the OB appointments.
(Now I'm gonna have to fake it or disappoint him next Thursday when I go for my OB visit.)

My cousin Holly is pregnant too. I wonder if she's heard the heartbeat yet...I cant remember who's farther along...me or her...
Okay, I'm gonna have to call my Aunt Billie.

What else??? My cousins Jeremy & Mallory had their first baby on Monday, 3/1/5...Carley Davis Cox. I think that is such a cute name! I cant wait to meet her.
This is on my dad's side of the family.

So...if I have a girl...then my cousins Steve & Natasha have a little girl, Audrey...and Jeremy & Mallory will have Carley...and Damon & I will have Emma...it would be perfect!!!

On mom's side...Stan & Linda have Shelby...Chad & LeeAnn...I dont know if its a boy or a girl...Holly...I dont know if its a boy or a girl...and we dont know if its a boy or a girl...

Oh, the families are growing!!!

On my dad's side, my cousin Bryce will be the only cousin w/o kids.
On my mom's side, my cousins Kyle & Jason will be the only cousins w/o kids.
These families really are growing!

What else??? The family is on a mad search for a smoking deal on baby furniture that my Aunt Pat found. Holly & I would both like the set in cherry. I hope, hope, hope they can find it. It's really an amazing deal!

Alright, I've got some work that I'm sure I should be doing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home