Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Pickles & Churros!

Okay...the weekend was busy.
Here it is Tuesday, and I am just now typing about it.

I think I touched on all this yesterday in my mega-brief post.

Dad's in town right now. It's Allen's Spring Break, and they are supposed to go somewhere. So far they've been staying @ Pop & Gammy's. Dad says the flights are just not looking too good...hope they get to go some place. It will be Allen's first time to get to fly First Class. Woohoo!

Sunday at Six Flags--I ate...and ate...and ate. Oh my goodness...it was so good. Now, when I was a kid...I remember the little carts with the pink things. They were around every corner. Well, the pink things still only cost $1, which is great...but you can only buy them at the main entrance. So, I only ate 2...one when I got there & one when I left.
At Six Flags, in Spain or Mexico...one of them...they had a cart or stand or something with Churros & Pickles. Hello, any pregnant woman's dream! All these people were looking at me because I had a cinnamon churro in one hand & this huge dill pickle in the other hand. I was in heaven.

Had fun looking at baby stuff with my mom on Saturday. :)

Last night I went to Joe's Crab Shack with Pop, Gam, Allen, & Dad. It was pretty good.
Last night Dad ordered the three piece furniture set for the nursery. Soooo excited. It's due to arrive 3/17-4/5. Now, that seems like a pretty big delivery window if you ask me! So anyway... they are going to deliver it to my grandparents house because Damon & I are not home during the day. And, I know that my aunts found this furniture deal, and want to get it for us...but I told Mom yesterday that it was finally back in stock, and she doesnt have internet...and couldnt get ahold of her sisters....so Dad just ordered it. I just couldnt stand to miss this kind of deal!!!

Anyway...a patient is waiting on me now, so I gotta run!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home