Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 26, 2005

14 weeks Tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I will be 14 weeks pregnant.

Strangers are noticing that I'm pregnant now.

The washing machine broke.

Movie Review:
"Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason"
It was pretty good...but here's something that bothered me...if you've ever seen the movie "Broke Down Palace" then you can instantly see that the idea in the Bridget Jones movie is a total rip off. In "Broke Down Palace", Claire Danes & this other actress...I forget her name...they got to Tailand & accidentally attempt to smuggle some drugs onto a plane. They were framed...etc. Anyway--the same thing happens to Bridget Jones, but it is presented in a somewhat humorous way. But to me--the Tailand drug smuggling thing was stolen. I'd be pissed if I wrote/produced/owned the rights to "Broke Down Palace".

It's super rainy outside.

Mark & Jana are getting married today in Key West...this evening.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home