Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Good news....Dad's moving to Austin!

Well, good news...Dad got the position in Austin. He found out yesterday. They wanted him to start May 1st...but he'll be starting May 16th instead. Who could arrange a move from California to Texas with such short notice??? Crazy.
Anyway--it's been so long since I have been able to drive to see my dad. I wont know what to do!!!! I'm so excited for him & proud of him!!

A little worried about the baby...
I feel like a neurotic mom-to-be.
I had an ultrasound yesterday. At the end of the ultrasound, she said that our baby weighs approximately 1 pound, 9 ounces. Then I log onto pregnancy weekly...or babycenter...or something, that says my baby should weigh approximately 9 ounces. So, I'm either going to have a 20 pounder---or something is off here! I dont know...and I just think--well, if it was THAT abnormal, she would have walked down the hall & told my doctor. So...who knows...
And of course I am 2nd guessing my own hearing-- maybe she said, "your baby weighs 1 pound, the average is 9 ounces." But Damon swears our baby weighs 1 pound, 9 ounces.

My goodness...I'm giving birth to the Michelin Man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home