Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Missed work yesterday...bachache....ugh.

Thought I was dying.
Turns out--I wasnt.
Anyway--I didnt get ANY sleep Sunday night. Finally around 6 in the morning on Monday morning I was crying in bed & Damon was rubbing my back. I could not shake this horrible backache in my spine. Ugh.

Ended up getting a few hours of sleep in the chair in the living room--sitting up.

Last night, I was fine until 5:30 this morning.
Took a shower, and my back felt a little better. But, it's been a long day here at work. I cant wait to go home.


Weekend...Mark & Jana came & stayed with us.
Saturday--they were gone doing family stuff & Damon & I went to the American Baby Fair. I met this photographer, Diana Hall, who I want to do maternity pictures with...
www.dianahall.com
Here work is awesome!

Saturday night had their reception (Mark & Jana's). Sunday had lunch with them, the MOH (Maid of Honor), their parents @ LaHacienda Ranch...or Rancho La Hacienda...something like that. Ordered the catfish. It sucked. Ended up eating Damon's fajitas.

After that, we went home. We were going to go to Corsicana to pick up the baby furniture (thanks to my awesome aunts), but Mema wasnt home yet.... so, I ended up planting flowers instead (white Vinca to be exact)...well, that was probably where this whole backache issue started. It took me about 2 hours to plant a flat of flowers. I wont be doing that again for at least the next 6 months. If Damon doesnt want to plant them--they wont get planted...because this Preggo Princess is done with the flower planting.

I'm so so so ready to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home