Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 06, 2005

Photographer for Maternity Session...

Okay, so Damon & I went to the American Baby Fair last Saturday....whether I "won" or was "strategically chosen" to win a free session & $200 credit toward pics with photographer Diana Hall...I dont really care. I am doing it. Damon & I are so excited.

Everyone go to her website & check out her pictures. I cannot wait!!!!!!
www.dianahall.com

I emailed her today & I think we're going to take the pics in June.

I'm super busy @ work (so why I am I blogging, right?)
Well, I wanted to post about that.
Plus I just felt the baby kick.
Plus I'm hungry & need to go grab some lunch.
Then I need to sit my butt @ a computer & document....

YUCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home