Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

If you like Pina Coladas...& getting caught in the rain...

That song is going through my head b/c I'm sitting at my desk sipping on a virgin pina colada. Yummy to my tummy. But, I have to sip it b/c too much coconut would be yucky...

Okay...when did I last blog?? One day last week I think.

Since then--mom came to town & helped out with the house & curtains, etc.
Mother in law also came over that day. So did Megan. We all painted a lot.
House is looking better.

I'm off work tomorrow & Friday & we're going to work on house projects.

I've kind of got a headache, and wish I could just take a nap at my desk....

I spilled milk on my shirt today. Of course, the shirt is silk--so now it shows...and it's on my boob, so I'm sure everyone is thinking that I'm leaking or something. Great...

Gage is awake & moving around.
Damon felt him kick for the first time last night. It wasnt strong or anything--but he finally felt it for the first time. His response: "That's it?"...he's just not patient enough. He is not patient enough to keep his hand in the same spot to wait for the big kicks.

I remember the first kick I felt....I thought my belly button was popping out. It was pretty funny to me, because I actually looked at my belly button to make sure it wasnt popped out.

What else???
Damon has a sore throat.

Cant wait for the Apprentice to come on tomorrow night. If I had to, I could limit myself to 2 hours of tv a week: Desperate Housewives & the Apprentice. Those are my 2 favorites! ....oh, and then I like Making the Band 3 too... So, maybe 2.5 hours of tv a week!

Dad is currently driving from California to Texas. He left at 8 this morning. Everyone pray that he has a safe drive in. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home