Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 27, 2005

Funny conversation regarding childbirth...

Topic: Funny thing overheard in the women''s changing room....
From: tinie Date: 5/27/2005 at 9:58 am

I was in the changing room and a store in the mall the other day and I overheard this conversation:

little boy: when I was born did they cut me out of you with a knife or a sword?
Mom: They didn't cut you out of me.
Little Boy: Then how did I get out? Did I climb out through your mouth?
Mom: No, you didn't climb out through my mouth.
LIttle Boy: Did I climb out through your belly button?
Mom: No, you didn't.
Little Boy: Then how did I get out?
Mom: When its time for babies to come out, they just come out.
Little Boy: Is there a baby hole?
Mom: Yes, there is a baby hole.
Little Boy: How come I don't see it?
Mom: You aren't supposed to see it.
LIttle Boy: I want to see it.

The conversation ended there but I have to say, I was trying not to crack up the entire time! He was SO persistent. :-)


********************************
Came upon this from TheNest.com.
Thought it was pretty funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home