Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 20, 2005

Be a Pepper too...

I'm sitting here @ my desk enjoying a nice glass bottle of Dr.Pepper...the kind made with real Imperial Sugar. Oh, it's like liquid sunshine...it's so good.

I'm leaving here in 45 minutes.

My head is kind of hurting...thus I opened a bottle of Dr.Pepper.

Damon is at home working on the house.

We found a stroller, carrier, pack-n-play that we both like...but it's a fabric pattern that's not in the stores anymore. It's called Central Park Toile by Graco. Oh, it's just the cutest. Well, we found a couple of the pieces at a store in Mesquite called "Once Upon a Child". When patterns are discontinued at the larger chains, this store gets the leftovers that havent sold yet. They had a Graco Quattro Tour LX stroller in the print, a bassinet, high chair, pack-n-play, and infant carrier. Damon & I want them all!!! So...we'll have to go back & get them piece by piece. The pattern is just so cute--it's black & white toile. And, we both liked it--that's the biggest thing.

We found the rocker that I want. He wants one of those gliders, but I think they are so ugly. Yes, they are comfortable...but I just think they are ugly. Anyway...years ago, while shopping with Megan & Susan, I sat in this rocking chair that was sooooo comfortable. Apparently I said that I wanted a rocker like that...well, Megan reminded me of that rocker not too long ago. Guess what!? I found it on the internet. www.puffchairs.com. It is so cute. It comes in about a bajillion different cover colors--we would probably want the white jacquard....since the nursery is going to be green & white with frogs. Anyway--back to the rocker. It's a metal frame with big puffy, fluffy cushions on it. Love it.

Damon has been working on the house all day. I've been at work all day. I want to go out to the movies tonight--but I just got off the phone w/ him...he doesnt want to go. He says we can go tomorrow--but I'm working at Baylor tomorrow from 3:30 to midnight....which...I dont know how I am going to work until midnight. I am never awake that late anymore...so we'll just have to see how it goes.

Signing off for the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home