Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 27, 2005

Random stuff...

1) I found the cutest, cutest thing on the internet! It's like sock-monkey but it's a frog. How cute is that? Why do I think it's so cute?? Well, because growing up I had this ratty-tatty sock monkey named Cecil who I adored & slept with every night!

2) found an entire frog website! www.frogstore.com

3) just talked to Dad. He's going to get us a digital camera for our baby gift. Awww!!! Now I'll be able to take pictures & post them, or email them! Yippy!!!!

It's almost 2 o'clock.
I'm ready to go home.

Had "Red Hot & Blue" BBQ for lunch...not doing so well with that in my tummy...I wont be having that anymore I dont think.

Mom picked up our diaper bag from this mega-cute baby shop, "Snug as a Bug". I am so excited. It's a Petunia Picklebottoms bag. I think the print is called Samba Roll. It's black fabric w/ dragon flies on it--but you can hardly see the dragon flies because they are black on black, if that makes sense...and the piping is red around the bag. It has a fold out (but detachable) changing pad. And---if we go & get the Central Park Toile stroller, then the two will look fabulous together! ...I wonder...am I the only one who gives a care about the stroller & diaper bag matching?

www.hotslings.com
They have these super cute baby slings. I want one. But, I cant decide which one I want. And--I already know me...I'm going to need more than one b/c I am going to have to make sure my outfit & the fabric on the sling coordinate.
And----they are around $40 each. I bet my mother in law could make me some for way cheaper. They'd probably use 1-1.5 yards of fabric. That's certainly less than $40...I wouldnt have to pay for shipping & handling...and I could have a few so that I could wear whatever & still have a sling to match if I wanted to carry the baby that way.
I better hit the fabric store....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home