Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, June 10, 2005

Dear Husband,

Dont ask me to make a list of the flowers I want in the front flower bed, then go home to get it, only to leave it @ the house & go shopping without it.

Dont call me one more time @ work to ask me difference between X flower & Y flower.
Dont call me again at work to tell me that I need to choose between this & that. I'm not there. I cant choose. Either, go with what I've already outlined that I want...a very safe option for yourself.... Or just make an Executive Decision on this one!

Dont tell me that the one I've chosen isnt going to work because the tag says "Part Shade". The freaking flower bed gets part shade. Do you think I havent already planned this out? That's why I've been to two nurseries & made a list of what we need & how many.

Geez. I wanted to go & buy the flowers. But no...you just HAD to do it today while I'm at work. Fine. But dont call me 50 bajillion times about it!

Okay. Venting over with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home