Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

6.7.5....welcome Abigail & Shiloh!

Okay...Jessica was going in for a c-section @ 7:30 to deliver the twins: Abigail & Shiloh (middle names unknown by me...still discussing @ my last chat with Jess).
I cant wait to get an email with pics of them!!!!

My life:
Had a disaster drill (city wide...or metroplex wide...I dunno) this morning. Naturally, in the midst of that, we get several REALLY sick real patients, and one is s/p CPR & I was tied up with that family for a long time.

Have a meeting with CPS @ 2pm regarding a case that Nicole called in....now she's moved out of the country, & so they may subpoena me to go to court instead. "I look forward to that Greg" (line from "Meet the Parents"...Damon & I just love that & say it all the time!) Anyway...Nicole, if you are reading this: way to freaking go! You just HAD to be concerned, didnt you? You just HAD to move to Europe didnt you!!?? (*please note the sarcasm*) Anyway--all I know, is that the case goes to court next week, and it better not freaking be on my birthday! I have 1/2 a day off that day b/c my stupid driver's lisence expires & I've got to go get it renewed.

Last night's sleep: up @ 11 something, Damon woke me up b/c I was snoring. up again at 1 something, Damon woke me up b/c I was snoring. I remember making the comment, "Dont wake me up again. If I start snoring--you may need to rethink YOUR sleeping arrangements." Well, karma caught up to me for being snappy, & at 2:30 I was up and out of bed with a backache. In the tub, and out by 3...went back to sleep...woke up @ 6:15.

We watched the show, "Hell's Kitchen". It's like a train wreck. It's not good--but you watch it anyway. Well, there's this guy on there named Dewberry. He's like the official underdog of the show. But what I cant get over: he's got such an awful, awful name!! Dewberry. And some people call him Dewey. Oh, it's just a bad, tragic name, and what's even worse: it totally fits him.

Dont know much else for now.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home