Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, June 03, 2005

It's Friday!

Movie Review: "Are we there yet?" with Ice Cube. Okay...cute family movie. Damon & I finished it last night.
Still to come: "Spanglish" & "The Aviator"

It's Friday.

Just got off the phone w/ my credit union. Apparently my Visa check card # was "compromised" & needs to be cancelled ASAP. So, they did. No debit card for me for the next 7-10 days. Thanks credit union. I'm so glad I have lunch $ & gas in my car. When I asked for more information regarding the "compromise" of my check card #, they didnt really have much to give me. Makes me think that the problem was likely their fault & they just dont want to own up to it.

Damon saw my belly move for the first time last night. That was pretty cool for him. When Gage kicks sometimes you can see my belly jump.

Damon doesnt normally read my blog...in fact, I dont know if he has the address...anyway...I know he doesnt read it, so I am going to post his Father's Day CD on here. My friend, Mikey, said he would burn a CD for me to give to Damon for Father's Day.
So far, here are the songs I intend to put on it:
Remember When (Alan Jackson)
Unborn Heart (Dan Hill)
I am Your Child (Barry Manilow)
The Best Day (George Strait)
Baby Mine (Bette Midler)
Love Without End Amen (George Strait)
Drive (Alan Jackson)
What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
Daddy's Hands (Holly Dunn)
Little Houses (Doug Stone)
I Could Not Ask for More (Edwin McCain)
I Hope You Dance (LeeAnn Womack)
A Moment Like This (Kelly Clarkson)

Damon drives a lot with his job, so I think this will be awesome for him. They are songs that I think he'll enjoy as a daddy/family collection, and it's something he'll use often! (I hope anyway)....

If anyone has anymore suggestions, let me know for sure!!!

I dont really feel like working today.
Big plans for the weekend: clean house. Make a deposit at the bank. Watch the two above mentioned movies.

That's all I know for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home