Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, June 20, 2005

Long Time no blog...

Okay...I dont think I've blogged since my bday...

Well, on Thursday, I came to work. Was going to leave @ 2pm...but didnt get out of here until 3. It was a day filled with crazies!

Went to Target & bought some clothes (woohoo!). Maternity clothes...necessary...but I dont want to spend a fortune!

Dad gave me $$ to shop with & my boss gave me a gift certificate. So, that was fun!

Went to BRU (BabiesRUs) to get a belly support band. Oh, it's a lovely contraption...very similar to a "work belt" worn by constructions workers everywhere.
Also got an inflatable lumbar support pillow. Excellent purchase.

Thursday--Damon made Chicken Spaghetti for dinner (starchy, I know...). And then he made me a strawberry cake too. Yummmmmmmy!

Thursday--I was in bed by 7:30, asleep by 9.

Friday, I had a dozen roses on my desk from Mom & David. Mom didnt know that I was leaving early on my birthday...so they arrived after I left.

Friday night Damon & I dined on King crab legs....and made it a Blockbuster night.
Which...leads me to my movie reviews (have a few from over the weekend....)

MOVIE REVIEWS:
Darkness.....well, we went & saw this in the theater...forgot, and rented it. It wasnt very good @ the theater, and I wouldnt even watch it again.

Papparazzi....(spelling???). Loved it. Damon & I both loved it.

Hitch....with Will Smith. Very cute. Loved it.

In Good Company.....it was cute. Romantic Comedy...Damon liked it more than me I think.

Thursday & Friday were both busy, busy days at work.
I know today & tomorrow...well, this whole week are going to be busy. Susan, a coworker, just bought her first house & has 1.5 weeks off for moving & nestling in.
Tomorrow, Tracey, another coworker, got called in for jury duty.
And, my boss's husband was out of town & is now in the hospital in New Mexico with a heart attack. (So, keep him in your prayers! I'm sure he'll have a great recovery...but how scary! So far from home!!!!)

So, we'll all just have to buckle down & help each other out!

With that said...I've gotta run & get to work!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home