Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Forbidden Snickers taste better!!!

So, on Monday I left work early from a backache.
Yesterday, I called DRD crying from my desk b/c my back hurt so bad. He called the Dr's office, and they said to try a heating pad. One of the docs that I work with put me on a stretcher & cracked & stretched my back. Then I went home & got in the tub.

Pop, Gammy, & Dad came over for dinner. I hadnt had my starch of the day, so I got to eat Mac & Cheese with my dinner. Yummy Yummy Yummy I had love in my tummy!!! But, all in all--I was a pretty useless hostess or even conversationalist b/c my back hurt so bad. I pretty much planted myself in the big comfy chair in the living room & let the others move around me.

Dad brought over our baby gift: a new digital camera! ...that I have no idea how to use. I'm still learning...and I swear, the owner's manual is thicker than the owner's manual to my car!!! It's an Olympus Camedia C-60 Zoom, 6.1 megapixel...it takes still pictures & little video clips. This thing even has a remote control! It's fun....complicated...but fun.

Damon then ran to Eckerd's/CVS to get me a heating pad....which was wonderful on my back. Told to use it for about 10 minutes at a time. Okay, whatever. I'm going to use it as long as I feel I need it. Or as long as it feels good.
Anyway...it was soothing last night.

So, as we are getting into bed & I'm getting my heating pad situated....DRD came in with the King Size, Mega-Size, Super-mondo Snickers bar. Holy cow. At first I was mad b/c I thought it was for him & he was going to eat it in front of me, & that's just wrong. But...he said that b/c it's my birthday week, and b/c I'd had 2 bad back days in a row...and b/c it wasnt going to kill me--I could have it. He had two. So, of course I tore into it like I hadnt eaten in days. OMG! Forbidden Snickers taste better! I ate every bite of that thing! It was awesome! The caramel...the nouget (sp?)...the peanuts...I could have easily recorded a commercial for them last night. I was the world's biggest Snickers fan in that moment!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home