Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Heartrate of 143, head is up, feet are down.

Hadnt felt the baby move in over 24 hours. Last felt him on Monday. So, checked his heartrate this morning with the doppler....143. He's on the left side of my belly. His head is up by my ribs. He is now awake & moving. Kicking the heck out of my cervix.

The doppler always wakes him up. I guess they can hear it in there. I dont know how a doppler works...but I'm guessing it sends little sound waves in there & records the sound from there.... Yes--here's my very simplistic version of the workings of a doppler. I know it reports back about baby's blood flow. Anyway--my point is this: it seems to wake him up, so there must be something that he can hear or feel.

On an unrelated topic: just got a call from the CPS worker...and I dont have to go to testify in that court case afterall. So, that's good for me & the doctor who was going to have to go.

So, tomorrow, I will leave work @ 2pm to go get my DL renewed. Oh, what fun for my birthday!!!! *Note to self: wear something cute, as they will be taking your picture!* And, dont forget the change of address!!!!

Free lunch today. Have a meeting at noon. Woohoo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home