Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Happy Wednesday...

I could just fall asleep at my desk.
I'm so tired.
I was up @ 4:30 am with a back ache. Took a bath. Damon went & got my heating pad. Went back to bed. Unplugged the alarm clock to get the heating pad plugged in. So, then I didnt have an alarm clock to wake me up. Luckily, woke up on my own at 6:30. Busted my butt to leave the house by 7.

Allen wants to play tackle football. He's upset b/c he cant. He's too frail. He's too small. He's got head injury problems from the car accident. So, he's super upset.... So maybe swimming...or music....or art for him.

I'm at work.
My last day to work before maternity leave is supposed to be Sept. 9th. Now, the drs say they think Gage could come as early as the 11th or 12th...so working until the 9th doesnt sound good at all!!!
But, with my luck---I'd take off Sept.1 to start maternity leave, and then not have him until the 25th! ........but you know.........that's not sounding so bad.... it's only a little over 3 weeks....and I'll be huge & miserable.....we'll see. I may need to revisit the topic with my boss.

This pregnancy is starting to show in my face. Damon says it's not...but it is. I know it. I can feel it. I'm sure of it.

We get to look at our proofs for the maternity pics this Saturday. I'm excited. I cant wait. Saturday @ 3pm! Wooooohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home