Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!..........I need to vent.

Okay, so on the 4th of July...that night, I went over to Pop & Gammy's & had dinner with them, my aunt Linda, and my dad.

On my way home--I'm driving down I-30, and two whole lanes of traffic are blocked by stopped cars. Now, I shouldnt say stopped...I should say parked.

The shoulder & two right lanes were unusable as lanes of travel because of all the parked cars. People had lawn chairs out there. Kids were out of the cars, running around....kids had sparklers.
I'm telling you--I would not have been surprised if I'd seen a cooler & bbq grill. These people were acting like they were down at the lake, or having a block party. Sure, you can see the fireworks from I-30, but that doesnt make it a safe option for any family.
I just think that all those adults are idiots. And putting there kids in harms' way like that....what are they thinking???? Kids do not belong on a freeway just running around!
And--the far left lane of traffic...they were averaging 70mph. I was freaked out by all the stopped cars & kids, so I wasnt going nearly that fast...but you know---just one of those cars at 70mph could have taken out a whole ton of people if that car had a blowout, or the driver was distracted by the fireworks & lost control....those people just dont think!!!!!! They're idiots!!!!!!!!!

Okay...that's my rant for the day.

My back hurts.
i'm at work.
I'm kind of sleepy.
Cant believe that its only 10:54 in the morning....

My boss is buying lunch for us. Chinese...yummy!

I've got about 5 disposable cameras that I've never had developed....well, I mailed one off to snapfish to get developed. Its from home renovations. It was soooo weird to see me not pregnant. I was soooo skinny back then! And we had carpet in the living room & were redoing the kitchen. Fun pics. Glad I saw them, and cant wait to get the actual pics in the mail. I really need to create a scrapbook of our first house & the renovations we've done. We've really come a long way on that house!
And, it was such a surprise to see what was on the camera. I never label the disposable cameras...I just use them & forget what's on them. I randomly selected this one to send in & see how the pics turn out. See, I've used snapfish.com for our digital pics, but not for a disposable camera or anything. I'm interested in seeing the picture quality....

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home