Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, June 27, 2005

28 weeks....

Here's what pregnancy weekly says about week 28:

Your baby is now about 2 lbs. 5 oz. and is a little under 14 inches from head to toe and has been gaining weight steadily during the past 27 weeks due to the stem cells developing into bodily organs, blood and immune systems, and bones. From this point forward, your baby's weight gain will be due to increasing amounts of body fat.


Here's what baby center says about week 28:

By this week, your baby weighs a little over 2 pounds and measures about 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open her eyes — which now sport lashes — and she'll turn her head toward a continuous, bright light from the outside. Her fat layers are beginning to form, too, as she gets ready for life outside the womb.

All I can say...I'm so ready to have this baby!!!!

On Friday, I only worked a 1/2 day...went to Target & got a swimsuit...then I went to Rockwall to my Mother in law's house & went swimming in their community pool. I was by the pool & in the pool for about an hour. Swimming felt soooooo good on my back. You're weightless...and there's no stress on any muscle or bone or anywhere! It's wonderful!

Saturday, I worked from 10:30 - 2:30. Then we went & looked at the maternity picture proofs. Oh, we had sooooo much fun & ordered pics. They should be ready in 2-3 weeks. I cant wait!!!!
Then I ran to get dinner stuff & went home. I was pooped after all that! But, alas, I still prepared dinner for my husband b/c he dropped a pretty penny on the pictures!

Sunday...piddled around the house. Was going to go back out to Rockwall to go swimming...but there was something wrong on I-30...mega traffic, so I turned around & went home. Damon & I watched movies...

Movie Reviews:

Taxi...with Queen Latifah....pretty dumb. Didnt even finish it & returned it anyway.
Son of the Mask....okay. Not great. Not as good as the first..but definitely had some funny moments.
Assault on Precinct 13...pretty good. Damon & I both enjoyed it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home