Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday...

Vitals:
BP: 120/76
P: 101

Was looking at getting a Volvo S60.
Dont think I can do it.
I'm in the home-stretch for paying off my Jeep. (well, I think I am...I only have 19 more payments. That's down from 60!) And, I swore that I'd drive this things until the wheels fell off.
I'm just not sure I'm ready to start over on 60 more car payments. I've only got 19 left as it is...so, I think I'm going to stick it out.

Have to teach today from 12:30 to 16:30. I teach this customer service class at the hospital. I'm so not excited about it.
I've had a pretty busy morning so far.

Need to hit the ATM, & then the cafeteria.
Afterwork plans: oil change, go pick up maternity pics @ 5:30.

Gotta run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home