Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

"You look tired."

That's code for: "you look like sh*t."

I am tired. I swear, I could go to sleep, and just wake up when Gage gets here!!!

The weekend:
Worked a bit on Saturday
showed the house that day
open house on Sunday

Then Monday after work: Ramona & Josh are in town & staying with us.
Then Tuesday they were at our house again.

Vent: Is it selfish of me to feel this way...maybe a little bit, but I cant help it... Here's the scoop...so, Monday night we talked about going out for hamburgers after work on Tuesday. Well, Damon took the time to go shopping with Ramona & Josh & then took them to Snuffer's for burgers for lunch. I was thinking about hamburgers allllllll day long yesterday. I was soooooo looking forward to going out for a hamburger. Which--sounds so weird...I know, but I was looking forward to it. But no--Damon had to go during the day. And so, when I got home--Ramona didnt want to eat out anymore b/c she didnt want to spend more $. Damon, Ramona, & Josh didnt want burgers. And, I kept my mouth shut.
Really, I should have said, "Well, we made plans to go out for burgers--and I've been looking forward to it all day, so I'm going to get me one. Y'all can cook whatever...I'll be having a burger!"
But--that's not the gracious hostess thing to do. It's certainly not being very flexible...

Maybe I'll go out for a burger tonight.
Ramona & Josh left, or are leaving today.

It'll be nice to just go home & veg, and not do anything! Especially when what I really need is some rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home