Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, August 01, 2005

It's Monday!

Okay...It's Monday.

Gage & I had our first baby shower on Saturday @ Susan's house. It was awesome! Everything was just sooooooooooooo perfect!
So, today I uploaded the photos onto snapfish. I ordered some prints.
I also ordered some additional little "Thank Yous" for Megan & Susan. They both read this, so I wont reveal anymore! But, I should be getting them via mail in 3-5 business days. I cant wait!!!

We got so much stuff for the baby. I had a great time showing Damon all of the stuff on Saturday afternoon.

Then, Allen came over & spent the night Saturday night. He was a doll. He & Damon played football in the front yard. Then Allen helped Damon cook dinner & he helped me fold a load of towels. We ate dinner (Allen cleaned his plate!), and he even took his dishes to the sink. Then he & Damon played a few hands of "poker". After that, he got his bath & watched Napolean Dynomite w/ us. He got to stay up until it was over at 10:45! In reality, he was up until about midnight b/c his allergies were bothering him...long story, but in the end, he & I ended up sleeping together in our room, and Damon took the couch.

So...Sunday morning, Damon was still asleep & so was Allen. I probably spent 2 1/2 & hours in the nursery going through our new stuff, throwing the packaging away, & just organizing & looking at everything. I had a ball!

Then, I got donuts & chocolate milk for all of us...
Then we watched cartoons & straightened the house until Mom & David came to pick Allen up around 1. I was going to take Allen swimming, but I didnt have time...

Damon was tired from sleeping...or should I say, not sleeping on the couch. So, around 2pm I crawled in bed w/ him. I fell asleep & didnt get up until dinner time! It was great.

Oh--then I ran to pick up Damon's glasses b/c they were ready. He looks so cute in his new glasses! I mean, he could actually wear these out in public. For those who dont know--he had some glasses that I called, "birth control glasses". See, if he was wearing those--there was no way I'd end up pregnant, b/c I wouldnt or couldnt be aroused at all looking at those things! So anyway--he got his new glasses & they look precious.

We watched a movie last night: Miss Congeniality 2. Damon didnt like it. I did. I liked the first one too.

I had heartburn a lot last night. I've got it again today. At the shower, they told me that there's an old wives tale that if you have a lot of heartburn, then your baby will be born with hair. Well, I guess Gage will have hair, b/c I've got the heartburn!

We've got Lamaze on Wednesday. Damon's already trying to skip out on it. But, I really want to go this week for sure b/c they give a tour of L&D, Postpartum, etc. I want to see that b/c I dont know that area at Presby. If I were having the baby here or at Baylor--there'd be no need for a tour. But...I'm not.

Okay, I've got to get to work!

Today's BP: 113/75

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home