Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Good Morning....

It's Wednesday.
Trash Day at my house.
Lamaze tonight...although my dear husband is already trying to wiggle his way out of going. He's really quite cute about the whole thing--but I swear, if he backs out at the last minute tonight--I'm going to freak out! I cant go by myself-you have to have a partner! But, anyway--tonight they are giving the tour, and I want to see what the rooms will be like. Not that it really matters this late in the game...it's not like I'm going to switch doctors/hospitals now...


Having some Braxton Hicks this morning....I think. No real consistency to them. Just bizarro. Like cramps--only harder. Then, they go away.

Last night...I took a Tylenol PM at 8pm. Why? Because I didnt sleep very well the night before, but needed a little something to help me sleep through the night. Well, at 9:45pm Damon's cell phone rang. It's the realtor. She forgot to tell us that she has scheduled a tour of realtors to come to our house at 9am. Lovely. So, by this point--I'm useless. I'm in a drugged sleep state. Damon had to get up & clean the whole house. (SECRETLY...I'M SOOOOO GLAD!!!! I WAS SO TIRED & THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD HAVE BEEN PRODUCTIVE AT ALL!) Gage's nursery looked like a bomb hit it after I took all the gifts in there & went through everything...and only somewhat cleaned up after myself. (I'm pregnant...I get tired easily...)

So, I woke up this morning--and Damon did a great job. The house looks 99% perfect. I only had a couple of things to tidy up this morning before I left for work.

Another thing...I did about 4 loads of laundry since Sunday...but didnt fold any of them. Damon folded all of them last night. So, I see this one laundry basket w/ all of Gage's new towels & washcloths--all clean & folded! It was so cute & sweet, and I wondered if it was weird or exciting for Damon to fold them. Maybe he doesnt get all mushy thinking about that kind of stuff...but I do! He was probably just thinking, "Oh great. More towels. Where do these go?" I dunno...I'll have to ask him later.

That's about all I know for now. I have to run see a patient!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home