Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Swimming? Already??

So......last weekend, the weather was pretty nice. With the nice weather, the pool heater, and these solar "lily pads" that Hubby got, the pool got up to 83 degrees at one point!
(I call them solar lily pads. I'm sure they have an official name, but that's what I call them because that's what they look like...)

Pics from some Spring swimming (minus the landscaping....so, forgive us)....

Friday.....







Saturday.....






Now, on Saturday morning, we got two chaise lounges, a little in-between table, and an umbrella. Then, after the no-crib-fiasco, I put on a swimsuit and took my large, white, round self outside....

It was really hard for me to feel tooooo sorry for myself about the crib since this was my afternoon view:
....and obviously there was a ton of fun going on around me....
 For the record: I've recently learned that the current location of the lounge chairs is the equivalent of the "splash zone" at Sea World. Too bad, because that's where they fit!

We are going to be having so.much.fun. this Summer. I can feel it!

And then----Saturday night, I got to go out with some gals for dinner and a movie! Campisi's? Yes, please!

Bump Pics from 29w4d:



Our lives are so blessed right now. Even the daily problems are good problems to have... and we are thankful!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

You are so adorable!! And I am super jealous of your backyard!

 
At 4:48 AM , Blogger Dana said...

You look beautiful!

 
At 5:37 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I am jealous of your weather!! We haven't gotten out of the 30s all week and are gearing up for our 3rd snowstorm tomorrow. I want to go swimming in an 83 degree pool! You look fantastic too by the way! :)

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I miss you!!!! You're adorable. That's all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home