Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, March 15, 2013

3D Sono & 29 Week Update!

Though, I'm just past 29 weeks, I never did my 29 week update, so here goes!

{But, seriously, let's start with the sono pics, okay???}


These pics are from my 3D sonos at 29w1d and 28w4d. Why two dates? Because Baby Girl was NOT having it. Especially the first time. She kept hands in front of her face, and she'd burrow her head and face into her placenta pillow. She's either quite the snuggler, or trying to teach her mother a lesson in patience. {Please be a snuggler! Please be a snuggler!}

What I've learned about 3D sonos: they FREAK my husband out. What else I've learned: my son thinks they are totally scary too. So, when I went solo this past Wednesday to see if we could get a nice, clear face shot, I learned that lots of people are freaked out by these types of images. Hmmmmm. Who knew???

And now, for the pregnancy update:

How far along? 29w3d

Size of Baby: According to thebump.com, Baby Girl is the size of an acorn squash, with quite the range of length and weight.... So, who knows???




Baby Milestones: At 29 weeks, according to the Mayo Clinic, baby's bones are fully developed now, but they are still soft and pliable. {Grow, baby, grow!}

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 pounds up from pre-pregnancy weight, 39 pounds up from pre-IVF weight. Yes, I feel and look like I'm carrying around 40 extra pounds. These round cheeks and super double chin---not my norm, I can assure you!

Belly Button In/Out: In.

Labor Signs: Not that I'm aware of.

Movement: Those sweet little kicks are starting to taper. She's getting bigger and running out of room, so the movements are slower at times, and becoming more painful. I still get the random "jumping belly" as I call it.....but it's happening less and less.

Sleep: Still hit or miss. Apparently I snore quite a bit these days....

Cravings/Aversions: Still not a fan of meat if it is prepared in any type of nutritious way.

Symptoms: Snoring, leg cramps in the middle of the night, waddling (hey, that's new), shortness of breath, frequent potty breaks, swollen feet at the end of the day, back pain, swollen nasal passages....all of the good stuff!

Feeling: Baby Girl wedge her head down soooooo low that at times I have to stop walking because she literally feels like she's about to fall out. Maybe I felt this way with Gage, but I do NOT remember it. Now that Baby Girl is no longer transverse, I have to pee about 40 times a day.

What I am Looking Forward To: The crib arriving Saturday! Yippy! It's been on back order, but it's set to be delivered Saturday, along with the dresser topper.

Next Appointment: Next week. Going every other week now. Pretty soon it will be every week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

ahhh...sooo cute!! thats funny that it freaks your guys out! i've never had a 3d done but it seems so neat! =)

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

I love the 3-D pictures. They didn't have them back when I was having babies.
I am enjoying following your pregnancy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home