Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm soooooo excited!

I JUST ORDERED THE CRIB, THE MOBILE, & THE DRESSER TOPPER!
Yaaaaaaay!!!!

The dresser is to be delivered on Friday.
The bedding is already here.
I'm not sure what day the other items will be coming, but I'm soooooo excited!

So, what's a dresser topper? It's this divided wood thing that goes on top of the dresser so that the dresser can be used as a changing station, and then removed when you no longer need a changing station. We plan to keep this nursery furniture, but just add a big girl bed when she's a bit older.



Thank you, Hubby!!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Andrea said...

I love this dresser. Do you remember where you ordered it from?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home